Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tom Taylor

Over the summer while I was on my blogging hiatus, one of my favorite radio columnists hung up his keyboard. Tom Taylor of Radio-Info.com stepped down when that company was purchased by Talkers Magazine.

Taylor's column was a must read for anyone in the business, and I never missed it (even when I wasn't blogging). He always had some information that no-one else had, and he presented it in an entertaining way.

Talkers is trying to keep the column afloat with new guys, but it will never be the same. Plus, if I can just be candid for a moment, Talkers Magazine has always been a mouthpiece for right wing talk radio...my least favorite kind of radio ever created. I've already unsubscribed.

I sent Tom an e-mail wishing him well, but I thought I'd do it publicly too.