Thursday, July 18, 2013

George Noory



Looks like we'll have spooky overnight radio to listen to while driving across the country for at least a few more years. From today's RAMP newsletter...

Premiere Networks has inked an exclusive long-term contract extension with George Noory, the longtime host of the awesome Coast to Coast AM, the most-listened-to overnight radio program in North America. "By renewing my deal with Premiere Networks, I'll be around when astronauts land on Mars," said Noory. "I want to thank Premiere and Clear Channel Media and Entertainment for having the confidence in me and our amazing team to take Coast to Coast AM into the future. I look forward to many more years of bringing riveting programs during the late-night hours to our millions of listeners around the world."