Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Elizabeth Grattan

A former Chicago radio voice is in the news. From Radio Online...

Elizabeth Grattan has exited her role as Career Services Director for the Ohio/Illinois Centers for Broadcasting as multiple clients are added to RADIOELIZABETH, Grattan's voice production company founded in 2003. "The timing was right," said Grattan. "The addition of Telstar Productions and Victory Restoration as RADIOELIZABETH celebrates ten years just fits."

I've never met Elizabeth, but she did interview me once (on the phone) for a podcast when $everance was first released. (Maybe it was "The Radio Producer's Handbook". It's all a blur now.) I only remember one of her questions because it was one of the more ununusal questions I've ever been asked. She asked me to define "true love". I have no idea what I answered.