Monday, August 21, 2017

Critics and Readers are Loving Bob Shannon's "Turn it Up"

We've been hearing from lots of satisfied customers who have picked up and read Bob Shannon's great new e-book "Turn it Up: American Radio Tales 1946-1996".

Here are a few...


I bought the Kindle version about five minutes after you posted it. I'm probably 40% through it already (Just finished the Casey Kasem entry - sad!) because I could NOT put it down, and it was hugely entertaining to read about some of my idols. I think you should put together a Volume 2."
--Chris Holmes

"The people you've chosen to profile are awesome; however, it's your writing that truly makes the work sizzle. Congratulations!"
--Mike Kinosian

"good book, great author."
--Broadcasting legend Walter Sabo (Westwood One)

"Anyone who has worked on air and loved radio or wondered what the biz was like in the glory years, needs to buy 'Turn It Up' by Bob Shannon. It's impossible to put down."
--Matt Haase