Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Candy

At my house we're giving out Kit Kats/Reese's Peanut Butter Cups/Smarties. Two of them are in the top 5, according to 538. They did a poll and found these are the top ten most popular (according to kids)...

1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
2. Reese's Minatures
3. Twix
4. Kit Kats
5. Snickers
6. Reese's Pieces
7. Milky Way
8. Reese's Stuffed with Pieces
9. Peanut Butter M&Ms
10. Butterfinger

Apparently kids love peanut butter. And I'd like to meet those kids who put Butterfingers in the top ten. Those are vile.

As a non-peanut-butter lover, I like the second ten even more. I'd gain 100 pounds if I had an unlimited supply of these.

11. Peanut M&Ms
12. Three Musketeers
13. Starburst
14. 100 Thousand Grand
15. M&Ms
16. Nestles Crunch
17. Rolo
18. Milky Way Simply Caramel
19. Skittles
20. Krackel

By the way, last place on the list is Good & Plenties. They are #86.