Wednesday, November 22, 2017

More Creeps Revealed

This one is a crusher. Pixar genius John Lasseter.

From the Huffington Post...
Both Variety and The Hollywood Reporter said they obtained a memo Lasseter sent to Pixar staff on Tuesday, announcing his decision to step away.

“I’ve recently had a number of difficult conversations that have been very painful for me,” he reportedly wrote in a message that acknowledged a series of “missteps” and apologized for any discomfort he caused his employees.

“That was never my intent,” he wrote, per Variety. “Collectively, you mean the world to me, and I deeply apologize if I have let you down. I especially want to apologize to anyone who has ever been on the receiving end of an unwanted hug or any other gesture they felt crossed the line in any way, shape or form.”

As someone who has been mocked for years because of my reluctance to hug, I'm feeling a little vindicated these days. Turns out, I wasn't being aloof and German. I was being professional.

If you feel like this list is never-ending, you aren't alone. And just wait...the shoes have not yet started dropping in Washington. So far, it's just Al Franken. And now Rep. John Conyers from Michigan.

But trust me, there will be many many more.