Monday, January 29, 2018

People Love Minutia Men



Here's a sampling of some of the reviews that have been left on iTunes for Minitua Men over the past month...






I could listen to Rick & Dave all day long
in iTunes by DJ Mike Zero from USA on January 27, 2018
Seriously, listening to these two guys go back and forth makes me nostalgic for my old radio days. It’s a little bit of old school and a little bit of new school. Pick a random episode and listen...you can’t go wrong!

Perfect podcast for the drive to work
in iTunes by Rob Gokee from USA on January 25, 2018
Love this show - well-produced and entertaining. I found this through the #podernfamily hashtag on Twitter - so glad I did!

A raucous blast
in iTunes by Fishbonius from USA on January 24, 2018
Great entertainment. Good sound quality. Funny stuff keeps me laughing. Good chemistry here leads to a really good time.

Awesome show
in iTunes by AwakenTheLeader from USA on January 23, 2018
Found your show today and couldn’t stop laughing. Love the sarcasm, wit, and dialogue. Must listen.

Great fun!
in iTunes by Ewinglaw from USA on January 22, 2018
A thoughful, fun, and well produced podcast. I'm hooked!

The Best Podcast about Minutia
in iTunes by Kill Things Brundlefly from USA on January 18, 2018
Hilarious and thought provoking banter, with a side of insanity.

Cubs Win!
in iTunes by Storrs315 from USA on January 15, 2018
I'll take two Merry Munchie Meals! Great show! I laughed, I cried, I chipped a nip!

I beg to differ...
in iTunes by Of Myth and Mercy from USA on January 14, 2018
Since I turned Minutia Men on yesterday, I have yet to encounter any new information I would remotely consider worthless. It's not random, varied, pointless conjecture full of info you may or may not get to use during trivia... It's actually interesting and will make you muse over topics -- and nothing too heavy or intense -- what everyone needs at least a little of.

Great Podcast
in iTunes by theudnetwork from USA on January 14, 2018
I have listened to your podcast many times and it is great and VERY ENTERTAINING!!!! I have laughed so hard that my face has turned red. Keep it up as the podcast is funny and produces great content

Good!
in iTunes by gabdrolet from Canada on January 13, 2018
Great chemistry and interesting topics!

Two cool dudes sharing things you want to know
in iTunes by TooMacabreLadies from USA on January 12, 2018
The vibe is very much like catching a beer with your buddies, and you'll find yourself randomly mulling over the minutia during the week. And the next time you're sitting cramped on a plane, you'll think "Well, at least I'm not standing." And then you’ll probably think of Dave's testicular fungus...but you'll think fondly of it. An enjoyable show!

Awesome podcast
in iTunes by TheBrothersBinge from USA on January 11, 2018
These two are hilarious! They have a great chemistry and funny banter. do yourself a favor and subscribe!

Brilliant radio show
in iTunes by That guy in the T-Rex Costume from USA on January 9, 2018
I have a special love of podcasts that are styled after talk radio shows, and I instantly got that feeling from the Minutia Men. The titular hosts of this show both have excellent radio voices and the content to back it up!

Hilariously awesome!
in iTunes by PlanetBlerdom from USA on January 9, 2018
These guys are hilariously witty, and a breath of fresh air after a long day! If you want a good laugh...press play!

Awesome!!
in iTunes by mcle123 from UK on January 7, 2018
If you're looking for an interesting, funny and engaging podcast, this is the one for you!

Five stars baby!
in iTunes by dwong23 from Canada on January 6, 2018
Extremely upset that I was tricked into learning something while listening to this clever and funny podcast. Keep up the good work my dudes!

Full of interesting information
in iTunes by Natafire from USA on December 29, 2017
Really enjoying all the random bits of information in each episode! Perfect for my commute!

Friendly, funny Talk Radio in your pocket!
in iTunes by huckersteve from USA on December 28, 2017
This podcast should serve as a benchmark for quality in how to reproduce a classic radio feel and format in a podcast. The hosts sound great, and have a matchless repoire (sp) that makes the show easy to listen to. Great workday listening for sure, and you probably won't even get yelled at by your co workers for trying to listen to yet another Conspiracy Podcast at work! Thanks for the great example, Dudes- keep em coming. -Steve at the Baked and Awake Podcast