Friday, March 09, 2018

Everybody Loves Minutia Men

Some more iTunes reviews from this past few weeks...

Listen today!
in iTunes by MC Variety Hour from USA on March 7, 2018
MinutiaMen is defiantely worth giving your time to. It is a well produced, fun, light hearted podcast. They give you a little bit of past personal story telling to the present updated information. It is easy to fly through 3 or 4 episodes without even realizing it. Great podcast to pick up today!


The Podcast You Didn't Know You Needed
in iTunes by Samiyyah. S from Canada on March 5, 2018
This podcast is pure brilliance! It feels like I'm sitting with friends, and they keep me laughing for DAYS. Great work, and congrats on a fantastic podcast! - The Rogue Muslim podcast

I'm glad I've found you!
in iTunes by Wining About Crime from Canada on February 25, 2018
I'm only two episodes in ...... thank heaven's! Can you imagine my excitement when I learned that there is over 80 episodes! I'll have my headphones on at work for weeks! What a treat!!!!


Really enjoyed the show!!!
in iTunes by Henri from Fortress On A Hill from USA on February 25, 2018
As a fellow podcaster and avid fan of many podcasts, I really enjoy a good back and forth between hosts. And these guys do not disappoint!!! Keep it up guys!!! Pile on the Minutia!!!! Oh, and I loved the story about the dream and Barbara Feldman!

Great podcast
in iTunes by Derek Dawson from UK on February 25, 2018
Enjoyed my first listen of this today and looking forward to listening to more episodes while traveling into the office each day! Funny and good chat! 👍 From The Waste of Web Space Podcast

These guys are awesome
in iTunes by AverageGuys from USA on February 20, 2018
The Minutia Men are my kinda guys. They're funny and entertaining. A great quality podcast! -The Average Guys

Cool
in iTunes by Potentium Podcast from USA on February 20, 2018
Great production and story telling skills. Engaging with good personalities.

Hilarious
in iTunes by View From The Top Rope from USA on February 19, 2018
Great banter between the hosts and had true laugh out loud moments that I absolutely loved. Make sure you check this one out and subscribe. - Chad from View From The Top Rope Podcast

High quality and entertaining
in iTunes by MxPlTx6! from USA on February 11, 2018
This podcast has excellent production values, and the hosts are engaging and entertaining. The material is funny and interesting, and the delivery is top-notch. Highly recommended!


Well done and put together
in iTunes by Porkrindtony from USA on February 11, 2018
From the onset this podcast feels professional. The quality of the podcast sounds fantastic and the intro alone is incredibly well done. It really makes the listener want to continue listening. The conversation is witty and entertaining. This reminds me of good radio shows and thats awesome.

Great show!
in iTunes by PapaD182 from USA on February 3, 2018
Love listening to some fellow midwesterners! Very entertaining, funny, and a great listen. Great chemistry makes for a great show.

Absolute FUN!
in iTunes by Bluefist from USA on February 2, 2018
The camaraderie between the hosts immediately puts the listener at ease. Very easy to listen to. Many funny & creative premises explored (ie. ’The Fonz’ reckoning with Jeffrey Dahmer). Goes by too quickly. Extremely well paced & produced. Highly recommend.

Witty
in iTunes by Stmom1 from USA on February 1, 2018
Very witty and smart. I love to listen to these guys on my way to work. Helps me on my commute to just take a deep breath and laugh!

Great Faulkn Podcast
in iTunes by What the Faulk from USA on January 28, 2018
A well balanced and supremely entertaining show, it has something for every listener. I highly reccommend.