Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Credit Where Credit is Due

This video that I posted last week has gone viral. It was retweeted and shared on twitter and facebook a gazillion times, and even aired on television here. It's not hard to understand why it is spellbinding people.

Once I start watching it, I can't stop. I find myself wondering what the participants were thinking at the time. Was anyone saying..."Um, this is a little weird fellas"...or were they high-fiving each other because they were so...damn...cool.



Well, I'd like to thank Suzanne Plunkett Photographs (on Cullom) for turning me on to this. I don't know Suzanne (she's friends with my friend Lynee), but that's how the video came to me.

Full plug alert: Suzanne does head shots. I looked at her website. If you're in Chicago and you're looking for a photographer, you might want to give her a jingle. She's clearly got an eye for unique visuals.