Monday, June 25, 2018

Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Over the weekend the press secretary Sarah Sanders made news when she tweeted that a restaurant in Virginia asked her to leave. This started a firestorm over the weekend in the ("Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen") conservative media world, which once again has a single anecdotal episode to slam 60% of the country. (Look how "mean" the left is!)

I have a few comments about this.

1) The restaurant owner in Virginia is NOT the Left.
2) This was impolite, but NOT babies in cages impolite.
3) When you support Trump, you lose the right to complain about impoliteness. Period. Read a tweet or two.
4) There are consequences to lying to the American people every day.

I wouldn't have done it, and I don't approve of it, but I'm not surprised by it. This is exactly the country you voted for.

Not me.