Monday, October 01, 2018

Kavanaugh on SNL

Nice work by Matt Damon, who wasn't even the host of the show...



By the way, if you haven't read this piece yet, you should: How We Know Kavanaugh is Lying. It's a meticulous look at his testimony (and Ford's testimony) and offers compelling evidence that Kavanaugh is full of shit.

He was so obviously full of shit I was offended. I wasn't offended as a Democrat or a Republican. I was offended as a drinker. His portrayal of his drinking exploits sounds like the line of crap I tell my kids (and even they know better) about my drinking. Not credible even in the slightest. He only studied and went to church. The King of the Beach Week Ralphers. The Treasurer of the 100-keg club. Right. That's a punchline, not an alibi.

If he lies about that, what else is he lying about?