Thursday, June 20, 2019

A Good Summary

When the Mueller report came out, I was in the midst of a self-imposed vacation from cable news (I gave it up for Lent). Because of this, I didn't watch any of the coverage. Instead, I read the report. It's out there. It took me about two full weeks to read it, but my mind was blown.

I now know immediately if a person who is talking about the report has read it or not. To read it, is to know with total certainty that our president is guilty of everything. Trump may not be able to be indicted because he's currently the president (and that's in the report too), and there may not be enough proof of a criminal conspiracy with Russia (the only thing he was officially cleared of), but there is without a doubt proof of collusion. Tons of it. And at least a half dozen crimes (crimes!) that the president committed covering it up--or attempting to cover it up.

This sums it up pretty well...