Friday, July 19, 2019

Paul Musical



OK, this has got my brain moving...


(I saw her standing there)
She is just 17,
My Bedford Falls queen,
And the way she looks,
In that swimming robe,
If I step on the bottom of that robe now,
Whoooo,
She will not be clothed.

(Get Back)
Georgey was a man, who thought he was a loser,
Working with and for his dad,
Georgey had a giant trunk, but couldn't use 'er,
That kept makin' him mad

(Let it Be)
When I find myself in times of trouble,
Mary Bailey comes to me,
George lassos stork now,
More Baileys

(Uncle Albert)
We're so sorry, Uncle Billy,
We're so sorry, that you've lost the loot again, my friend
We're so sorry, Uncle Billy,
But without that loot, our new home will be in the state pen

(Live and Let Die)
When you were young,
always sledding on a shovel George,
You used to say "Hee Haw Harry"
(you know you did, you know you did, you know you did)
But lets say you weren't there the day he fell in,
You could kiss him goodbye,
Harry would die.

(Yesterday)
Yesterday,
Martini's bar was a place I could stay,
But now they tell me I should go away,
I said "C'mon Nick, man, whadda ya say?"
He looked at me,
Called me and Clarence two pixies,
And threw us through the door onto the street,
Oh I believe,
That Nick's a creep.


(Blackbird)
Bailey, greatest man that we have met,
Please don't worry, there's no to fret,
Don't be upset
We collected money to help pay off all your debt


(Let 'em in)
Press that button by the door,
when you hear a bell,
There's an angel somewhere,
feelin' so swell,
Do 'em a favor,
ring that bell,
get his wings.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.