Thursday, January 28, 2021

Eric Bolling

 Eric Bolling is a former Fox News personality (famously let go for allegedly sending lewd photos and texts), who has been working for Sinclair Broadcasting (another conservative outlet). Well, apparently that is ending this week. My first reaction was to applaud. Then I read the second paragraph of the article in Deadline...

Sinclair Broadcast Group said that it is ending Eric Bolling’s Sunday morning talk show America This Week, as the conservative commentator has announced plans to launch a podcast with Brett Favre.

 Eric Bolling AND Brett Favre on the same show? Yowza. Does this mean I'll get to hear Bolling's views on sports AND Favre's view on politics? Or will it all be about dick pics?

Excuse me, can I borrow that fork you're using? I want to stab it into both of my ears.