Friday, June 24, 2022

Eckhartz Everyday

 

*Today is Eckhartz Press author Roger Badesch's birthday. Of course Roger wrote the memorable memoir The Unplanned Life for us. It's still available at Eckhartz Press.

*Mick Fleetwood is also celebrating a birthday today. Mick rated an entire chapter in two different Eckhartz Press books, We Have Company by Bobby Skafish, and Everything I Know I Learned From Rock Stars by Bill Paige.

*On this day in 2021, Eckhartz Press author Paul Banks appeared on WGN Radio to discuss his book Transatlantic Passage with fellow Eckhartz Press author John Records Landecker.

*On this day in 2019, I appeared on Garry Meier's show on WLS Radio to talk about my book EveryCubEver. It was my first time ever on a radio show with Garry since we worked together on the Steve & Garry show in the late 80s/early 90s.