Monday, June 13, 2022

Media Interviews from the archives


 One of my regular jobs is writing about the media. I've been doing that now for over 30 years. Every now and I then I like to dip into the archives and feature a few of them.


*Today is Bill Turck's birthday. Bill is the current host of Chicago Writes: A Podcast by the Chicago Writer's Association. A few years ago I got a chance to interview Bill for Illinois Entertainer about his radio show and his very unique and interesting past. You can read that here.  Bill recently suffered a stroke and is going through a difficult period of rehab, so we send out our birthday and get well wishes to him.


*Former WGN agricultural reporter Max Armstrong is also celebrating a birthday today. I got a chance to interview Max in 2010 for Chicago Radio Spotlight. He has some great stories, which you can read here.