Monday, August 01, 2022

Eckhartz Everyday

On this day in 2017, the tenth anniversary of $everance, I re-visited the "Who Owns What" in media from the end of the book. It's changed a bit since then, but for the most part it's still accurate. 

Who Owns What

And Who Owns What Radio

I can't believe the book is now 15 years old. Crazy. It's the main reason I started up this blog in December of 2005. I was going to use this as a promotional vehicle for the upcoming book. The book took two more years to finish, and by the time it came out, I was in too deep. 

By the way, I realize this wasn't an Eckhartz Press book. It's still available at ENC Press.


*Today is also former White Sox first baseman Tony Muser's birthday. He was a member of the '72 Sox and is therefore part of the Eckhartz Press book Chili Dog MVP.