Thursday, May 18, 2023

From the Eckhartz Bookshelf--Everything I Know I Learned From Rock Stars

    With over 80 books in our library, this year we're taking some time every week to highlight one of the books on the Eckhartz bookshelf. This week's book is Everything I Know I Learned From Rock Stars by Bill Paige. Bill worked as a music journalist for many years and interviewed some heavyweights in the rock and roll world. 



Everything I Know I Learned From Rock Stars reveals decades of music reporting and candid conversations with 50 influential artists including Roy Orbison, Queen, Electric Light Orchestra, Grace Slick, Fleetwood Mac, Dire Straits, The Go-Go’s, Van Halen, Joe Jackson, Genesis, Boy George, Journey, Sparks, Cheap Trick, Adrian Belew, Nils Lofgren, B.B. King, and Robyn Hitchcock. These encounters are framed by memorable stories and anecdotes from both sides of the concert stage. Raw and real, Everything I Know I Learned From Rock Stars is a captivating personal time capsule guaranteed to fire the imagination of any music fan.