Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Guide to navigating this site

I've gotten a few e-mails from people asking how to navigate the site now that I'm not doing regularly scheduled features. (In case you haven't noticed, I'm still doing all the old features, but they are shorter, and I'm doing them more often than once a week so I can be as timely as possible.)

The quick answer is this: Check the labels. They appear after each post.

If you like the wacky news stories and want to read more, click on a label that says "News Flash" and you'll get them all. If you like the media stories, click on a "Media Notebook" label and you'll get them all. Same goes for "Father Knows Nothing," my contributions to the Beachwood Reporter ("Back to Beachwood"), "Jokes", "Photo Fun", "Radio Recollections," "Chicago Radio Spotlight," "Video Vault," etc.

Don't forget that even though I don't allow comments on this blog, you can e-mail your comments and contributions anytime to amishrick@yahoo.com. Also, all comments are posted on my Father Knows Nothing blog. All you have to do is register (and they only insist on that to keep out the spammers...it's a family-friendly site.) I highly encourage comments there.

Hope this helps, and thanks for reading. The number of visitors has been climbing steadily since the first of the year. I'll do my best to make it worth your while to keep coming back.