Friday, September 18, 2009

E-mails, we get e-mails...


Jon Switzer writes...



"I have only one thing to say and that is BRAVO!!! This is awesome. I am 59 years old and remember the Cubs when Dick Bertell was their catcher, when Carmen Fanzone played second AND the national anthem on his trumpet, when 650 people were at the Cubs game, when we had a right fielder named Johnny Callison and Wes Covington, college of coaches, and no lines to get into the game. I have been a Cub fan…even though we traded Lou Brock for Ernie Broglio. Thus, all that being said, I think this is hilarious! Keep up the great work. I have bookmarked this site! I will refer to it to many of my friends in business and life. Again, how hilarious! Must have been fun to do! Although sad …..but life is a game….and we need to remember it in this spirit you portray on here! Thanks a heap!!!!"