Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Just One Bad Century returns

I don't think I've mentioned it on this blog yet, but my website Just One Bad Century came back for the 2012 season last week. Every day this season there will be a new feature in the "Feature of the Day" box.

Just last week, you missed...

Cubs Hall of Famer Hoyt Wilhelm

Great Nickname: Blimp

Tale from a Bad Century: Steve Stone Quits

Tale from a Bad Century: Harry hangs up on the President

Sights & Sounds: Curt Schilling mocks Sammy, Belushi & Mantegna discuss the Cubs

This week in 1908

This week in 1945

OK, you're up to date. Feel free to swing by the site every day for a different feature. Today's nickname is ready for your perusal.

Also, if you're a Cubs fan, please "LIKE" Just One Bad Century on Facebook. I'm much more diligent about updating that site with all the different stories I'm posting from Cubs 365, to the JOBC website, to all the latest news about the Cubs. (Believe it or not, even more stuff than I post here).