Friday, September 21, 2012

Today's Best Tweets


I've begun to spend a few minutes every day reading my twitter feed. Here are ten that caught my eye today...




Jack Shafer ‏@jackshafer
I distrust readers: http://slate.me/NGLObc MT @lheron: Gallup: Distrust in media up. 60% don't trust media at all

Dave Wischnowsky ‏@wischlist
Interesting fact I uncovered this week: From 1906 through 1910, the Chicago #Cubs AVERAGED 106 wins a season.

The Onion ‏@TheOnion
Nick Jr. Suspends Production On 'The Almighty Muhammad's Porkalicious Toon Jihad'

Simon Dumenco ‏@simondumenco
Mitt Romney was the best the GOP had. The strongest candidate in the Republican field. Let that sink in for a bit.

Mark Edwards ‏@markedwards
New Jersey Bans Smiling in Driver's License Photos - ABC News

Eric & Kathy ‏@EricandKathy
Survey Shows: The Notebook is the #1 movie guys tell women they love, just to hook up with them. #MIXMindBender

Gawker ‏@Gawker
Guinness officially certified "Gangnam Style" as YouTube's most liked video of all time

Huffington Post ‏@HuffingtonPost
UFO secrets will be revealed here this weekend by 4 retired Army and Air Force colonels

TIME.com ‏@TIME
Uh oh, Nemo: Could clownfish be added to the endangered species list? | http://ti.me/QrMxKE (via @TIMENewsFeed)

Al Yankovic ‏@alyankovic
I stand corrected - a mammogram is NOT a message delivered by a topless woman.