Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Today's Best Tweets


I've begun to spend a few minutes every day reading my twitter feed. Here are ten that caught my eye today...




Redbird Craig ‏@RedbirdCraig
Dusty totally knows how to handle this whole "we only need to win 1 out of 3" thing.

Kief Wahoo ‏@KiefWahoo216
"I prefer my martinis like my women: extra dirty + with 3 olives stuffed in them" -@alancoxshow

The Balding Handbook ‏@BaldingHandbook
Dwight Eisenhower? Fullhead bias again. If the bald look is a boon in business, why doesn’t it work in politics? http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/if-the-bald-look-is-a-boon-in-business-why-doesnt-it-work-in-politics-8202769.html

Phil Rogers ‏@ChiTribRogers
At 19, Javier Baez is the second youngest player in the Arizona Fall League. He's also among the most talented http://sulia.com/my_thoughts/dbe905bf-5361-49dc-93f0-c697e456f2c6/?source=twitter

Chet Coppock ‏@ChetCoppock
#WhiteSox boadcast booth. Stoney will return with hawks this summer. i suggest they use separate booths.they're already twenty feet apart

Seinfeld Quotes ‏@seinlanguage
George: "Yeah, well, the jerk store called, they're running out of you!"

Ricky Gervais ‏@rickygervais
“@GavGavR: What's your thoughts on horoscopes? I think they're a lot of shite!” You sound like a Gemini. ;) Yes they are nonsense.

Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman
Only the 49ers (68) and Seahawks (70) have allowed fewer points than the #Bears (71) this season.

Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman
Only the Patriots (165) and Giants (152) have scored more points than the #Bears (149) this season.

Roger Ebert ‏@ebertchicago
No power on earth can convince me the American People will elect Mitt Romney as President.