Friday, October 12, 2012

Today's Best Tweets


I've begun to spend a few minutes every day reading my twitter feed. Here are ten that caught my eye today...




Julius Sharpe ‏@juliussharpe
I'll vote for whichever candidate promises to get rid of banner ads that move when you scroll down.

Bill Maher@billmaher
Hello 9 1 1? There s an old man beating a child on my tv

‏@jedishua
I can't believe how (your candidate) is so (horrible/stupid/rude) ! (My candidate) is obviously much (better/smarter/more talented)!

Karl Klockars ‏@karlklockars
Nailed it. RT @jesteinf: OK, one more. The VP debate in one GIF http://bit.ly/RARQIG

Greg Sargent ‏@ThePlumLineGS
RT @matthewjdowd Republicans hated Biden. Democrats loved him. Undecided voters sided with Biden by large margin. Good night for Obama.

The New York Times ‏@nytimes
All the NYT fact-checks from Biden and Ryan's vice-presidential debate in one place http://nyti.ms/RB4ZS6

Andy Richter ‏@Andy_Richter
I am working on a TV commercial, & my trailer is an RV that has the keys in the ignition. Really tempted to take a spin around the block.

darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell
StubHub says it has 11,675 tickets for tonight’s Yankees game for resale. Thats’s 23.2% of the stadium capacity! (H/T @chrislynch2)

chuck swirsky ‏@swirsk054
Friday in Champaign IL. A great day for basketball on the campus of one America s finest institutions. Bulls TV with pre-post and tweets 7PM

Huffington Post ‏@HuffingtonPost
New book claims Elizabeth Taylor had a threesome with JFK & actor Robert Stack http://huff.to/VUIqNn