Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Unique Record Collection



We spent the weekend at my father-in-law's house, helping get it ready for sale. My job was to go through the records, and I found some doozies.

These are all real records from his collection...





~The Art of Buying, Cooking & Storing Meat
~The Good Housekeeping Plan for Reducing Weight and Height (what?!?)
~The Ten Catholic Holy Days in Song
~How to Learn Morse Code
~Songs of the Confederacy
~Songs of the Union
~How I Became Successful Through Selling
~What is Communism? (including 8 anti-commie folk songs)
~WBBM News recordings of the Moon Landings
~Smith Corona: Teach Yourself to Type in 10 Days

He also had some classic jazz albums that I'm currently getting assessed, but for me those albums listed above were the real find. Too bad I'm not doing a radio show anymore.