Monday, February 13, 2017

Medical Issues at the Kaempfer House

I'm probably not going to be doing much blogging today. Son #1 had to be admitted to the hospital last night. A blockage in his esophagus is making it impossible to eat or drink. Surgery will take place sometime today. He's in good spirits and the doctors assure us he'll be fine. But I have to admit I'm a little worried. Praying that it's as uneventful as they hope it will be.

I mentioned this on facebook last night and I'm a little overwhelmed by the support of my friends. Thank you so much for keeping Tommy in your thoughts and prayers. I'm sure he'll be fine, but it sure doesn't hurt to have so many people in your corner.*

*P.S. This picture is not current. He's 21 now, and I'm 21 years older.

UPDATE: He got through the procedure with no problems and is home now. Nearly as good as new. Thanks again for your support. It means a lot to us.