Thursday, November 30, 2017

Lossano's Plea

Got this message from the executive producer of our podcast, Tony Lossano. For years Tony hosted the Nude Hippo show, and this note involves one of his crew members from that show...

In 1999, Florida Hicks (Orozco) started her career in production, by being one of the best crew members I could ask for. Please watch this video of a few times we captured Florida on tape, before and after our live broadcasts.



There are links on the YouTube page of recent video, and Florida's story.

This Friday night, I hope that you can join me. I, along with other current and past members, plan to attend the media event, to support Florida. If you can not attend, I hope that you can please join her group "Flo Fighters" and help a lifetime Hippo member. Please share.