Friday, September 28, 2018

Devil's Triangle, Boofing, Lying

During his screaming testimony yesterday, prospective Supreme Court justice Brett Cavanaugh talked about a yearbook entry called "Devil's Triangle". He claimed it was a drinking game like quarters. I'd like to think I know a little something about drinking games and that was a new one to me.

I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary and it said the following:

Devils Triangle
A threesome with 1 woman and 2 men. It is important to remember that straight men do not make eye contact while in the act. Doing so will question their sexuality.

Never heard of that one, but I have heard of Boofing, which is something else he talked about. He claimed it was a joke about flatulence. It's not. I'm around the same age as Brett. Boofing is what we called anal sex. He knows it. We all know it.

By the way, these days it means something else...

boofing
The act of inserting drugs into the anus for a longer trip. Most often occurs at Disco Biscuits shows by spun-out kids on ketamine.

I don't know if he did what he is accused of doing (the sexual assault), but I do know he was absolutely full of shit when he was discussing his drinking, and not just the Devil's Triangle nonsense.

There's no way there weren't at least a few times that he didn't remember some things the next day. He was a binge drinker, a guy who vomited a lot. He said so himself. That's part of the deal. You don't remember some things the next day.

He was also absolutely full of shit when he was talking about sex. We all know what that Renata Alumni club means. Renate figured it out immediately when she saw it. I'm not saying they all had sex with her, but I am saying they all claimed they did (to at each other at least).

He may be telling the truth about some things, but he's totally lying about those yearbook entries. If he lies about that, what else is he lying about?