Monday, October 29, 2018

Fox News

I've been saying it/writing it for ten years now. Creating a world that you wished existed instead of reporting actual news (Republicans are always right). Stoking anger with completely made up stories (Democrats/Jews are paying the caravan to infiltrate us). Creating the entire concept of white resentment (when none of them actually experience racism against them for being white in real life). That's the legacy of Fox News.

I parodied it in my novel "$everance". I said their motto was BIWR (Black is White Repeat).

I agree with Bill Kristol.




In the 90s, it was Rush. Read Timothy McVeigh's words and you'll realize that Rush has blood on his hands. Now read what the Pittsburgh shooter said about George Soros and Jews bringing those migrants here. Anyone who repeated it, or aired it, or said it, has blood on their hands.

And it's not even true. That's the sad part. Black is White repeat.