Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Our Latest Charitable Endeavor

Eckhartz Press is thrilled to team up with childrens book author Tom Latourette to help kids fighting cancer. Tom has all the details below...

Hello! I'm Tom Latourette, I'm a Children's Book author and co-founder of the BTB Foundation. Last year, at the tender, young age of 53, I followed a life-long dream and saw my first Children's Book - "I Had a Runny Nose", published by Eckhartz Press. The cool thing is that we were able to have 100% of the proceeds from that book go to support local families fighting cancer.

Now I'm asking for your help to up the ante and make an even bigger impact on families, especially kids! I'd like to enlist you to powerfully launch my 2nd Children's book - "I Had An Upset Stomach" (you can see the trend) by getting it into the hands of children fighting cancer or the children whose parents or siblings are suffering. I'm also hoping to give those families some relief by offering them a creative respite from their battle!

We've combined the power of 3 foundations I'm involved with and have created a cool and unique program. We're hoping, with your help, that we can bring thousands of kids laughter, smiles and creativity while they're fighting this horrible disease.

OUR MISSION:

For my new book, I've teamed up with an incredibly talented artist, Ben Olson, who runs the Chicago Chapter of the Chuck Jones Center for Creativity through his non-profit the backyard EXPERIENCE. Ben and I are looking to expand the reach of our 3 foundations by combining

*My new book,
*The art therapy of Sally's Studio
*AND Ben's the backyard EXPERIENCE foundation / Chuck Jones Center for Creativity Chicagoland Acme Creative Cart

Then, we're bringing this trinity to the kids and families fighting cancer at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Swedish Covenant, Amita Healthcare in Hoffman Estates and other Chicagoland hospitals.

What We Need & What You Get
In order to get this program off the ground and get the best pricing for books and art boxes we're looking for some pre-order help and funding commitments from our supporters!

*If you help us, we've created some cool ways for you to get in on the fun and giving!

*Buy a book and give a book to kids fighting cancer!

*We'll acknowledge your generosity inside each book!

*Each book funded will also fund a daily art experience for a child or family member battling this disease!

*You'll also have a chance to get your hands on one of Ben's custom, limited edition lithographs!

The Impact You'll Make!
Your donation will bring smiles and laughter while igniting the passions and creativity of children battling cancer. The benefits of art therapy are numerous and can make a HUGE difference in a kids' struggle. Please help us get these tools in front of thousands of kids and Chicagoland families!

Click here to participate, and thanks in advance for your help.