Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Today's Best Tweets



I've begun to spend a few minutes every day reading my twitter feed. Here are ten that caught my eye today...



Albert Brooks ‏@AlbertBrooks
Breaking sports news: NFL refs just reviewed '86 World Series. Bill Buckner did NOT drop the ball.

Lin Brehmer ‏@LinBrehmer
#Packers are 1-2 Send Lawyers, guns and money. The Cheese has hit the fan.

Dan McNeil ‏@DanMcNeil670
I guess I gotta pay the bookie regardless. Goodell owes me $220.

The Heckler ‏@The_Heckler
How many barns do you think are currently on fire in Wisconsin? Worse than the 1981 cheese riots, we bet.

Steve Cochran ‏@CochranShow
RT @rolandsmartin: Gov Scott Walker wants to bust up unions in Wisconsin. He is pleading for the referees union to make a deal with @nfl!

Rick Kaempfer ‏@RickKaempfer
I am outraged (outraged!) by that call in the MNF game. Wait a second. Did that just happen to the Packers? Scab refs are people too.

HuffingtonPost
Man had sex with couch, cops say http://t.co/WIDSiCkp

Lisa and Ray US99.5 ‏@LisaandRay995
How did you get your babies to fall asleep? One couple uses the Star Wars Theme Song... http://bit.ly/QRISWW.

Amy Guth ‏@amyguth
Prince disappointed fans, says @gregkot. Was booed during 1st of 3 nights at United Center:

Funny One Liners ‏@funnyoneliners
I've been holding my stomach in for about 3 years now so don't talk to me about dedication