Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Today's Best Tweets


I've begun to spend a few minutes every day reading my twitter feed. Here are ten that caught my eye today...




ChicagoNow ‏@ChicagoNow
Are you reading this tweet in a bathroom stall? It would not be a shock if you were.

Rolling Stone ‏@RollingStone
'Moon River' singer Andy Williams is dead at 84

Karl Klockars ‏@karlklockars
Singing "Moon River" just makes me think of that scene in Fletch. ("You using the whole fist there, doc?")

Tom Teuber ‏@tteuber
Did you see Feder? Randy Michaels' bankers have already pulled the plug. It's the 2nd item in today's column

WSCR AM ‏@670TheScore
Rodgers Apologizes To Fans For NFL 'Tarnishing The Game'

The Heckler ‏@The_Heckler
Hey #Packer fans: Now you know how #HawkHarrelson feels after every single call pic.twitter.com/nPIKs2rH

Steve HomerTrue ‏@espnhomer
Stolen but great. "Now that interceptions are being called TDs, Brett Favre has decided to make a comeback." Even Favre lovers got to laugh.

The Balding Handbook ‏@BaldingHandbook
Bald Guy Birthday september 26.....Ivan Pavlov known for his theories on classical conditioning (ding, ding)..Oh crap gotta change my shirt.

Huffington Post ‏@HuffingtonPost
New sperm extractor machine lends a hand

Literary Writers ‏@LiteraryWriters
“I never know what I think about something until I read what I've written on it.” - William Faulkner