Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Today's Best Tweets


I've begun to spend a few minutes every day reading my twitter feed. Here are ten that caught my eye today...




Roger Simon ‏@politicoroger
I don't want to be too judgmental, but Donald Trump couldn't be dumber if you cut his head off.

Jeff Greenfield ‏@greenfield64
That DirecTV ad with bickering spouses in bathroom--ran endlessly during MLB playlets--may be the most sexually hostile ad ever.

Matt Spiegel ‏@MattSpiegel670
Jimmie Walker deserves more than 207 followers. I mean, what sitcoms have you been on? What catchphrases have you rocked? @DynomiteJJHere

Amy Guth ‏@amyguth
Today's forecast: sunny with a high near 80. Yes, 80. http://trib.in/RguCdc

Rich Samuels ‏@rsamuels
"'God's will"? Indiana Senate candidate criticized over rape, pregnancy comments http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-indiana-senate-candidate-criticized-over-rape-pregnancy-comments-20121024,0,2063075.story

Steve Bertrand ‏@SteveBertrand
You're kidding. RT @PublishersWkly: Santa's pipe put out in new edition of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas | Guardian http://pwne.ws/RgtcPH

Rob Hart ‏@RobHart1980
Bruce Jenner was in "Can't Stop the Music." Hard to believe that's not the least dignified thing he's ever done.

Eric & Kathy ‏@EricandKathy
Study Shows: People with a large nose are more likely to have a one night stand. #MIXMindBender

Carole Radziwill ‏@CaroleRadziwill
I miss *69. I used to catch bf's in all sorts of lies. It was amazing. Why doesn't *69 work on cell phones?

Josh Gerstein ‏@joshgerstein
Both Mitt's 5-point plan and Obama's 20-page plan too superficial for me. Anyway, back to writing my 5-things-to-watch in the election story