Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Spanish Radio May Be a Bit Different After All

From TMZ.com...

Eddie "Piolin" Sotelo -- the biggest star on Spanish radio -- forced his employees to watch him defecate, pee in bottles, and subjected them to endless sexual abuses ... so claim former workers. We obtained a letter 6 ex-employees sent to Piolin's lawyer, claiming the radio host

-- Forced several employees to watch him defecate
-- Regularly peed into bottles in the studio
-- Grabbed his erect penis through his pants and rubbed it on employees
-- Routinely exposed himself and called male employees "f**gots."
-- Grabbed employees' genitals and insisted they "liked" it
-- Bit people

You know, I used to think I was treated badly in my early days as a radio employee, but I was never subjected to any of these things. I could create my own list, of course, but it wouldn't be quite as gross or illegal.