Friday, July 22, 2016

Fact Checking Donald

I was watching my Twitter and Facebook feeds during the speech last night and the people who love Donald were very impressed by him because he was telling the truth to America. Um, according to the fact checkers at the Washington Post, there were about 24 not-so-truths.

But you know, liberal media.

I listened to the speech on the radio instead of watching it on TV. I thought it would be interesting to get a feel for the actual words without the images. He painted a pretty gloomy picture of our country. I locked the doors before the roaming and marauding immigrants killed me...although they probably would have been scared off by the ragey screaming man on the radio.

On the other hand, I did really enjoy Ivanka. She was very good. Her mother and nanny did a great job of raising her.