Wednesday, January 17, 2018

John Fisher

My old colleague at the Loop, John Fisher, has been killin' it in Seattle for many years now. He just switched to a new station there. Radio Insight has the info...
Entercom’s recently launched Soft AC “94.1 The Sound” KSWD Seattle has appointed John Fisher as its new morning host starting January 22.

Fisher returns to Entercom after previously spending over two decades as morning host on AAA “103.7 The Mountain” KMTT from 1992 until the station flipped to Rhythmic Hot AC “Hot 103.7” in 2013. He most recently spent three years in various shifts at Hubbard AC “Warm 106.9” KWRM.

John was married to the woman who gave me my first break in the big time--Sandy Stahl. (She unfortunately passed away a few years ago.)

I've always respected John. He's the real deal. When I first began my Chicago Radio Spotlight blog back in 2007, John was the first person I interviewed. You can read that here. I wish him nothing but the best.