Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Howard Stern

From this morning's Robert Feder column...

Author! Author! King of All Media Howard Stern is about to release his first book in 24 years. Howard Stern Comes Again is set to be published May 14 by Simon & Schuster. “For the last two years of my life, I’ve been involved in a project that has taken up almost every weekend, every vacation that we’ve been on,” Stern said on his Sirius XM Radio show Tuesday. “This is about my evolution and this is about my interviews. I started talking about the process and I started talking about my life and some of the things that have happened.” Stern’s previous books were the bestsellers Miss America in 1995 and Private Parts in 1993.

I just found out that my book The Radio Producer's Handbook is considered a Simon & Schuster book. They bought Allworth Press, which released it originally. Hope they don't read my novel $everance, which openly mocks another Simon & Schuster author (and the chairman of the board) Sumner Redstone.