Monday, April 29, 2013

The DIY Network Needs You



I got this e-mail at my Just One Bad Century e-mail address. I've spoken with the producer, and she said you should contact me if you're interested, and I will hook you up with her. Here's her original e-mail to me...

"I'm a producer for DIY Network's Desperate Landscapes. We help homeowners fix up their front yards to be on par with others in the neighborhood. We're in the early planning stages of a trip to the Chicago-area... if we can find enough ugly front yards. We'd love to find a diehard Cubs fan to feature. We're looking for fun, energetic homeowners with serious yard issues such as broken concrete, falling down porches, ugly siding, horrible landscaping. I'm hoping that you might be willing to spread the word about our casting call with your contacts. You can read more about the show on DIY Network's website at http://www.diynetwork.com/desperate-landscapes/show/index.html."

Let me know if you're interested. Could be a fun opportunity.