Thursday, October 24, 2013

Don Geronimo

Last week I noted that former Chicago radio personality Don Geronimo was leaving his station in Sacramento. Yesterday the news came out where he is headed next. The site of his biggest success in radio, Washington D.C. From this morning's RAMP newsletter...

Don Geronimo is making his triumphant return to where it all began for him -- our nation's capital, and to his former station -- CBS Radio Sports WJFK/Washington, where he the cleverly named Don Geronimo Show will roll 7-10pm weeknights, starting tonight. He will also do a Saturday 9am-noon show and be part of the station's Sunday NFL programming, Washington Gameday Uncensored. Geronimo spent the past three years doing middays at CBS Sports sister KHTK-AM/Sacramento until he went M.I.A. on October 3. "I'm thrilled to continue my relationship with CBS Radio and return to my roots at 106.7 The Fan," said Geronimo. "It's good to be back. It's good to be home and I can't wait to be a part of 106.7 The Fan," Geronimo said. "Radio is my life and I'm elated the next chapter will continue on WJFK in D.C."